Thursday, June 27, 2013

Calzones

So, I recently learned this great new recipe from my cousin, and I had to share, cause it is delicious!  You need:

*1 Rhodes frozen bread loaf (this will make 4)
*Some cream cheese
*Shredded cheese (you can use whatever cheese you like, I had cheddar on hand, so that's what I used)
*Some sort of filling (I used salami slices cause they looked good at the store, but you can use pepperoni or ham and pineapple or really anything)
*Pizza or tomato paste sauce

1) thaw the bread dough, it might rise while it thaws which is fine.

2) cut it into four portions, and flatten them into ovals

3) spread cream cheese on the ovals


4) sprinkle on the shredded cheese

5) add your filling


6) fold them in half and squish the edges together



7) stock them on a lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes at 350, and serve with pizza sauce.

Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment