Friday, May 3, 2013

A few beauty secrets!!!!

K so I thought I would share some of my favorite little beauty secrets that I love and feel like they work.

1.) Vaseline- if you don't have any I think this one is my favorite and should be used like all the time. A few ways you can use it are A.) exfoliate your lips with sugar and than put vaseline on your lips and by morning they will be super soft B.) Use a little as lip gloss C.) Put it on your lashes before you go to sleep and in a few weeks your lashes look thicker and longer D.) If you are going to color your hair put vaseline on the skin on your forehead, neck and ears and the dye won't stain your skin
2.) Honey face mask- This one is super simple for me it helps clear my skin when I have acne, moistens it, and gives me more of a glow. The first step is you heat two tablespoons of honey and heat it in the microwave till its warm. Take it out and add 1/4tsp nutmeg and 1/4tsp cinnamon(sometimes I just use pumpkin pie spice instead) stir it up and put it on your face. Keep a towel handy in case it drips and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off and be amazed at how good your skin feels :)

3.) DIY teeth whitener- brush your teeth, than go make the mixture. Its just a little bit of baking soda, a little vinigear and lime or lemon juice. This mixture will bubble up just so you know after you mix it go brush your teeth with it. Warning for this one though if you have sensitive teeth this may not be for you also I only do this one everyonce in a while because I don't want to ruin my enamel.

Anywho these are my favorites!!! What are some of yours?

 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment